Gosh, *blush* – I’ve got something to tell you – so excited! I have an award! Thank you to the multi-talented Catherine Crosswell of Cupcake Perusings who has nominated me for a Kreativ Blogger Award.
Evidently, part of the deal or ‘one of the conditions of the award’ is to share six random facts about myself then nominate 2 or 3 blogsters to carry along the award baton if they so wish. So, here goes, six random facts:
- I met someone I thought would be special at a creative writing class way back when – didn’t pan out.
- I’m an inveterate researcher so had to find out where the Kreativ Blogger Award began – the originator was a Norwegian blogger called Hulda according to Kreativ Blogger SimonFoodFavourites and many others.
- I once fell down a pothole and tore every ligament in my left ankle – indescribably painful – almost as painful as all those clever folk who kept assuring me ‘you’d have been better to break it.’ Grrrrr.
- I wanted to live in Oregon when I was growing up – too many John Wayne movies, I guess.
- My daughter calls me ‘arty farty’ (heh-heh)
- I met Bernard Bresslaw at a Round Table fete in Malvern donks ago, he was very, very tall with enormous feet.
And finally, my nominations for the Kreativ Blogger Award are:
The talented lovely Holly Magill
Amazing Stacey ‘Eve Redwater’