Evidently, the idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognise some of the bloggers we read for their hard work and inspiration. The rules for this award go like this:
Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post (check!)
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog (done!)
Tell 7 things about yourself (er … nope, done it for other awards, see below)
Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know (see below).
My nominated ‘seven other bloggers’ are:
Stephen and Robert of Two Gallants (this counts as two!)
With my thanks for your constancy and kind comments.
How kind of the talented writer and blogger David Eric Cummins over at Higher Hell to nominate me for the Kreativ Blogger Award – just for a change I’m going to play the game according to the rules (!) So, here goes:
Evidently, part of the deal or ‘one of the conditions of the award’ is to share six random facts about myself then nominate 2 or 3 bloggers (or, as David nominated 10 then I’ll do the same) to carry along the award baton if they so wish. So, here goes, six random facts:
- I returned to writing at a creative writing class in the 80’s but ‘work and life’ meant I didn’t continue until the second decade of the 2000’s.
- I’m an inveterate researcher so had to find out where the Kreativ Blogger Award began – the originator was a Norwegian blogger called Hulda according to Kreativ Blogger SimonFoodFavourites and many others.
- I once fell down a pothole and tore every ligament in my left ankle – indescribably painful – almost as painful as all those clever folk who kept assuring me ‘you’d have been better to break it.’ Grrrrr.
- I wanted to live in Oregon when I was growing up – too many John Wayne movies, I guess.
- My daughter calls me ‘arty farty’ (heh-heh)
- I met Bernard Bresslaw at a Round Table fete in Malvern donks ago, he was very, very tall with enormous feet.
And finally, my nominations for the Kreativ Blogger Award are:
Many of the above superb bloggers have received such awards before, I’m sending them on, and letting the bloggers know of this award, as a token of my appreciation of their work. It is entirely up to the recipient as to whether they wish to pass the award on, no pressure …